Tuition & Financial Aid
Tuition Fees & Payment Methods
The fees associated with attendance at Whitefield Academy fall into several categories. An Enrollment
fee (which includes base tuition and
food service) is required to secure enrollment and is specific to the Payment Schedule in the enrollment contract. Required
Upper school textbooks; uniforms
at all grade levels), and Discretionary
(extra-curricular activities and equipment, Lower School after school care programs, and academic
tutoring services) fees
are the responsibility of each family and are in addition to enrollment.
Tuition Costs for the 2017-2018 School Year
||Total Enrollment Fees
Late Fees and Penalties
All amounts 15 days past due (refer to payment schedule) are subject to a service charge of $75 and an additional $75 for each 30 days late thereafter.
Late charges are calculated and billed on the last day of the month. When any portion of any account becomes greater than 45 days in arrears, Whitefield
Academy may, at its sole discretion, deny class attendance and participation in other school activities, withhold academic reports, yearbooks, and transcripts,
and revoke the enrollment contract. Any payment returned is subject to a $35 processing charge.
A 10 percent non-refundable deposit is due with the enrollment agreement. No student will be considered enrolled until the enrollment deposit is received.
There are four payment options available for the balance due after making the deposit. These options are:
A payment option must be selected at the time of enrollment. If a FACTS payment option is not arranged by June 1, payment option two will be assumed
and fees and charges will apply accordingly. No other payment options or terms will be available.
- Pay the balance in one full payment, due no later than June 1, 2017. Payment can be made online by e-check or credit card (fees apply), or by cash or
check to Whitefield Academy. A one percent discount may be taken if choosing this option and payment is received before June 1.
- Pay the balance in two equal payments, due June 1, 2017 and September 1, 2017. Payment can be made online by e-check or credit card (fees apply), or
by cash or check to Whitefield Academy. This is the default option if no other option is selected at the time of enrollment.
- Pay the balance in up to nine equal payments made each month beginning June 2017 through February 2018 by enrolling with FACTS (a third-party tuition
management company). Payment will be automatically processed monthly from your bank account or by charging your credit card. An enrollment fee of $41
per family will apply.
- Pay the balance in a lump sum or installments by credit card using FACTS. An enrollment fee of $41 per family and a convenience fee of 2.5 percent of
the payment amount will apply.
Whitefield Academy Uniforms
Our Campus Store is open to supply all your uniform needs. We offer discounted prices and a convenient location in Modular Building 100 (next to the Administrative
Offices.) A full list of the uniform requirements is provided at the store and alterations are available. The store is open during the school year as
- Monday: 7:30 – 4:00
- Wednesday: 8:30 – 4:00
- Friday: 7:30 – 11:30
Summer hours are posted on our website at the end of May. Additionally, the Whitefield Parent Association (WPA) offers Used Uniform sales periodically
throughout the school year with outgrown uniforms donated by families and profits directed to the WPA.
Textbooks for grades 6-12 may be purchased here
or at various third-party
vendors online, prior to the beginning of school.
Grades 6-12: $275-400 (estimate)
Grades K-5: included in tuition
Whitefield Academy offers generous financial assistance to qualified families. However, there is limited financial aid available (and none for families
of Prek4 students). Unfortunately, Whitefield cannot guarantee to meet the calculated needs, and all families must pay a substantial portion of the tuition.
Whitefield offers only need-based financial aid
– no scholarships.
Procedures For Applying For Financial Aid For New Families
Financial aid applications are handled through School and Student Service for Financial Aid (SSS) in New Jersey. The Parents’ Financial Statements (PFS)
will be available online at https://sss.secure.force.com/familyportal
1, 2016. To be considered for financial aid for the 2017-2018 academic school year, the following requirements must be met:
- Online PFS/applications must be completed and submitted to School and Student Service (SSS) by February 10, 2017 (December 31, 2016 for returning
- A copy of your 2015 tax return including all schedules and W-2s must be received in the school’s Business Office by February 10, 2017 (December 31,
2016 for returning families).
- A copy of each wage earner’s final pay stub showing year-to-date earnings for 2016 must be received in the school’s Business Office by February 10,
2017 (December 31, 2016 for returning families).
- Copies of all 2016 W-2s and 2016 tax returns (including all schedules) must be received in the school’s Business Office before February 10, 2017, or
as soon as possible thereafter.
- Form 4506 Taxpayer Request for tax return must be filled out and signed and
provided to the school (intended for school filing). Do not include payment or file with the IRS.
If parents are divorced or separated, both
parents must complete the PFS and provide the required tax information.
In order for us to consider your application for financial assistance, all
of the requirements must be met by the deadline dates to give SSS and
the Business Office adequate time to process the applications and allocate the available assistance.
No Financial Aid is offered for PreK4.