Recognizing the critical need to improve the physical learning environment for our youngest students,
the leadership of Whitefield Academy has begun the first phase of a plan to build a permanent Lower School.
At approximately 40,000 square feet, this building will mirror the state-of-the-art facilities currently in
use elsewhere on campus and will allow us to expand both our physical and academic reach for Lower School students.
- 19 classrooms designed specifically for elementary school children
- A new dining facility with a full commercial kitchen
- Administrative offices, allowing for increased collaboration among the Lower School team
- Expanded utilization of open-air and covered outdoor play areas
- Closer proximity to the Middle and Upper Schools, creating a more cohesive campus community and connectivity to the Innovation Lab