A Christ-Centered Preparatory School
History, Mission, & Core Values
Meet our Leadership
Board of Trustees
Faculty & Staff Directory
Did You Know
In The News
Tuition & Financial Aid
Meet the Instructional Leadership Team
Contact our Coaches
Strength & Conditioning
Meet our Faculty
Meet the Advancement Team
Ways to Give
2015-2016 Annual Report
Georgia Private Schools Tax Credit
Meet the Alumni Board
Make a Gift
Trouble logging in?
Buckhead Shuttle Service
Middle School Field Day (Middle School Dismissed at 1:30 PM, no Middle School Study Hall)
Please read the following information regarding Middle School Field Day on April 21.
*Students should arrive at school in their Field Day color shirt, shorts, and gym shoes. If you don’t have these colors, please wear a color close to it:
Fifth grade: yellow
Sixth grade: green
Seventh grade: blue
Eighth grade: red
* On Friday, students should arrive at school in their Field Day shirt, shorts, and gym shoes.
* Students will report directly to their advisor’s classroom or homeroom at 8:05 a.m. for attendance.
* Students must arrive early if they plan to coordinate outfits, accessorize, paint faces, etc. (all of which is encouraged!)
* Book bags should stay at home or in lockers.
* Water, snacks, and lunch will be provided on Friday.
* Students with an inhaler and/or EpiPen should have them in a cinch bag or give them to their advisor/teacher.
* All students will attend the Middle School spring sports awards in the amphitheater from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
* Parents of spring sports athletes are encouraged to attend the awards ceremony.
* All students will be released at 1:30 p.m. and should be picked up by 1:45 p.m.
* There will be no after school study hall after Field Day.
* A free dress day will be earned by the grade that represents their color the best, has the most class spirit, and shows the best sportsmanship.
« Back to Calendar