2017-2018 Annual Fund

2017-2018 Annual Fund

Click here to see the list of
2016-2017 supporters.
Every member of the Whitefield community, including faculty, staff, board members, current parents, past parents, grandparents, alumni, and friends, is encouraged to support our mission with a once-a-year tax-deductible gift to The Whitefield Annual Fund. Tuition covers 90% of Whitefield’s annual cost. The remaining 10% comes from our generous community. A high percentage of giving reflects a strong and dedicated school community. Foundations and corporations look for high participation rates when evaluating our requests for grants and donations.

Simply, your gift to The Whitefield Annual Fund is a blessing to each Whitefield student.

Annual Giving Support Levels

These benefits represent a small token of Whitefield's appreciation to our faithful supporters. The benefits at each level also include all the benefits of the previous support levels.

Headmaster Circle $10,000+
Members receive invitations to several special events throughout the year including the annual Headmaster's Circle meeting.

Trustee Circle $5,000+
Includes invitation to annual fund Kick-off event each fall

Leadership Circle $2,000+
Includes invitation to leadership celebration party in January

A special thank you to all donors who extended their support of the 2016-2017 Annual Fund.