2020-2021 Whitefield Fund


EVERY gift. EVERY family. EVERY year. Makes a difference.


We are smart. We are innovative. We are fun. We are friends. We are thinkers. We are creative. We are competitors. We are performers. We are helpers. We are believers. We are family. The Whitefield Fund encompasses everything that brings us together, everything that connects us, everything that molds us and binds us close as a family.


By your participation, EVERY student benefits. EVERY teacher is served. EVERY one is blessed.


Support of the Whitefield Fund demonstrates commitment to the Whitefield Academy mission and provides support to every area of our school. The Whitefield Fund is critical in ensuring our school continues to grow and thrive. Tuition covers about 94% of the school's annual operating budget, so Whitefield relies on gifts to the Whitefield Fund to raise a portion of the remaining 6%. We encourage every family to give at whatever level you feel God is calling you. Every Whitefield Fund gift is 100% tax-deductible, and donors may choose to direct their annual giving to a specific area of the school's operations that they find most meaningful: area of greatest need or to the area of arts, athletics, faculty enrichment, spiritual life, student life, and technology.



A Note from Andrew and Lisa Walker, Whitefield Fund Chairs

We are happy to be serving as the Whitefield Fund Chairs this year.  Clearly, this year looks like none other in every possible way, but the Whitefield community has worked hard to have our children safely back on campus, learning in-person with their teachers and friends, and for that, we are extremely grateful. 


During the six-week Whitefield Fund campaign, we will highlight all the reasons why this is an important effort for our school.  We ask and encourage all families to participate at whatever level you feel is right for you.  From $25 to $10,000 or more, your support is critical to our success, so please make a gift or pledge as soon as you can.  All gifts are tax deductible. 


Thank you in advance for your support and participation.  We are grateful for your continued commitment to our school.  GO PACK!


Andrew and Lisa Walker 

Parents of Conlon (10th) and Adaline (5th) 

2020-2021 Whitefield Fund Chairs



Questions? Check out our Whitefield Fund FAQ page or email Paige Perdue, Associate Director of Development.