2019-2020 Whitefield Fund

2019-2020 Whitefield Fund

Why the Whitefield Fund?

Your tax-deductible gift to the Whitefield Fund supplements the annual cost of running the school in order to sustain our mission as a high-achieving, Christ-centered, college preparatory school and not impose significant tuition increases. The Whitefield Fund provides critical, unrestricted money for things such as teacher development, technology, arts and athletics, Whitefield Parent Association (WPA), yearbooks, class pictures – just to name a few! At Whitefield, tuition covers 90% of the annual operating budget – the remaining 10% comes from the generous support from faculty, staff, parents, grandparents, Alumni, Board members, and friends. This generous giving allows Whitefield to continue shaping the lives of our students inside and outside of the classroom as well as provide academic excellence and spiritual development within our community.


How much am I expected to give?

Every. Gift. Matters. Your contribution should be a prayerful decision from your family. We would like 100% participation from our parents as well as Faculty/Staff and Board of Trustees, so any and all gifts are welcomed and encouraged. 



Giving Levels


Head of School Circle            $10,000 or more

Trustee Circle                         $5,000 - $9,999        

The 1997 Society                    $1,997 - $4,999

Wolfpack Circle                       $500 - $1,995

Blue & Gold Circle                  $1 - $499


Questions? Check out our Whitefield Fund FAQ page.